- in All-purpose , Printable Pages by Jimmie Quick
Postcard Notebooking Page
I’ve always loved sending postcards when we travel. And even better is receiving a postcard from a friend. You can use the postcard concept for homeschool lessons and for notebooking.
Here is a printable postcard template that you can use in several ways.
The actual page:
- Cut out the two sides, affix front to back, and create a postcard.
- Leave the page as is and put it in a notebook
Using the page:
- as an activity for setting, one of the elements of fiction.
- as an activity for a history lesson, especially a country or a time period
That is a great idea.