Would you like to be featured at The Notebooking Fairy? I welcome high quality guest posts written by homeschool moms who are using or have used notebooking in their homeschools.
Your post should fit these criteria:
- be approximately 300-600 words
- include at least one photo, preferably one of your own children’s notebooks or of your children making notebooking pages
- deal with some specific aspect of notebooking– a typical day of notebooking at your home, how you use notebooking with a certain subject or curriculum, notebooking tips, etc.
- include a short (maximum 150 word) biography which can include a link to your blog or website
- be original content not be published elsewhere
Optional parts (but always a plus)
- a small photo of yourself
- free printable notebooking pages
If you’d like to write a post but aren’t sure of what to write, email me for a list of interview questions to help you generate ideas.
Send your guest post via email or upload it at Google Docs and send me a link. Include images and your bio when you send the guest post.