- in All-purpose , Printable Pages by Jimmie Quick
Timeline Notebooking Pages
Today’s free notebooking printables are one page timelines which are perfect for
- arranging facts about a person’s life in chronological order
- listing events during a period of history
- outlining the plot of a work of literature
- brainstorming a narrative (for creative writing)
There is a six event page and an eight event page plus other pages that add on a beginning and ending event to the entire sequence. These graphic organizers are perfect when you want to use a timeline as narration of a lesson or unit study.
Notice that I added small arrows to indicate the order of the events along the vertical timeline. This means that the boxes are to be read from left to right, top to bottom. If desired, you can add dates along the center line.
How do you envision using these printable timeline pages?
Free Homeschool Printables Week
I like these, Jimmie. I am wondering if I can work this into our Story of The Word studies somehow. I bet I can. 🙂 I was at your Squidoo lens today for 50 States Notebooking. Thanks for all the great ideas there, too! You’re my go to gal!